In the Field Webinar Series
In the Field Webinar Series is an opportunity for farmers to hear and ask questions from industry experts on a weekly basis on various agronomy topics. Please join Jeremy Boychyn and Brian Kennedy on Wednesdays from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m throughout the growing season.
To access to each of the webinars listed below, click the link correlated to the webinar topic, highlighted in blue:
- August 26 - Dr. Charles Geddes (AAFC Lethbridge) - Weed resistance management at harvest
Once you are registered for the webinar of your choice, you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar. If you are unable to make the live webinar, a video of the webinar will be available after the session.
Want to watch past episodes of In the Field? Click the blue link to access the YouTube video.
- Dr. Kelly Turkington (AAFC Lacombe) - Fusarium head blight management
- Dr. Sheri Strydhorst - PGRs on wheat and barley, what you will want to know
- Sandeep Nain - GRO trials for the 2020 season
- Ross McKenzie - In-crop nitrogen applications, are they worth it?
- Dr. Breanne Tideman - Early season weed control considerations
- Dr. Boyd Mori - 2020 Season Insect Watch Outs
- Dr. Charles Geddes - Post herbicide scouting for weed control and resistance